Varicocele is a disorder caused by the enlargement of the vein structure in the scrotum. This network of veins is known as the pampiniform plexus veins. These types of veins can increase in size due to the numerous causal factors that cause a varicocele to grow. It usually occurs during puberty. It can grow in size and cause pain and discomfort over a period of time. An alternative natural treatment for varicocele with Ayurvedic herbs can stop the varicocele from enlarging and relieve symptoms such as discomfort and pain.
Is Treatment Essential For Varicocele?
In most cases, the varicocele remains unknown. This is because the condition is often painless and there are no noticeable symptoms. However, certain links have been made between this condition and male infertility.
You should choose varicocele treatment for the following conditions:
- If you feel pain or weight in your scrotum. Similar pain manifests itself as a protracted pain and is aggravated with physical activity, standing and sitting.
- If you feel hot in the groin or if a testicle is shrinking.
- In case you have productivity problems. Varicocele has an impact on sperm count and can also cause a larger amount of defective sperm to be produced.
Conventional treatment for varicocele
The most conventional treatment for varicocele is surgery. Microsurgery is the most advanced technique. Apart from this, percutaneous embolization and laparoscopic venous ligation can also be used to treat the varicocele.
Ayurvedic medicine for varicocele
From an Ayurvedic point of view, varicose veins is a disease that strengthens the Vata Dosha in the Rakta Dhatus and Rasa and expands in their Upadhatus. As a result, treatment efforts are aimed at calming Vata dosha and may include medical, dietetic, yogic, and other measures.
- Dietary Measures: The diet should contain whole grains rather than polished or processed ones. Whole grains should be heavily emphasized, with wheat and millet being seen as particularly beneficial. Fresh fruit is urgently needed as vitamin C deficiency is a major factor in the severity of varicose veins. The diet should be high in protein, with an egg and glass of milk, legumes and other high protein foods every day.
Yoga Asanas and Physical Exercise: Useful postures include Sarvangasana, Virasana, Kapotsana, Shavasana, Bhujangasana, Halasana, and Pawanmuktasana. A particularly beneficial maneuver is to have the client raise their legs while lying on their back. This should be done four or more times a day for twenty minutes. Exercise your feet by pointing and bending. Simple exercises like swimming, walking, cycling, and stretching your legs in a chair will also help. Avoid too much vigorous exercise and relax a little after each exercise.
There are also several Varicocele drugs in Ayurvedic This can be very effective in helping treat this condition. Useful Ayurvedic herbs like Arjuna, Amalaki, Brahmi, Ashwagandha, Guduchi, Guggul, and Shatavari also help in curing varicocele. There are some Ayurvedic oils that can be used topically for temporary relief.
advantages of Nirogam’s Ayurvedic treatment of varicocele
- Reduces the varicosity of the blood vessels.
- Relieves blood congestion and pain in the scrotum.
- Improves sperm production and motility.
- Removes discomfort.
- Has a calming effect on the mind.
Nirogam’s Ayurvedic treatment for varicocele consists of
- Chirivilwadi Kasayam Tablets – 100 tablets x 1
- Sukumaram Kashayam tablets – 100 tablets x 1
- Chandraprabhavati – 120 tablets x 1
- Chirivilwadi Kashayam tablets – 1 tablet 30 minutes before breakfast and dinner with warm water
- Sukumaram Kashayam tablets – 1 tablet 30 minutes before breakfast and dinner with warm water
- Chandraprabhavati – 2 tablets after breakfast and dinner with warm water.
Use the left / right arrows to navigate the slideshow, or swipe left / right if you’re using a mobile device