Staphylococcus and Streptococcus are the most common bacteria that cause skin infections. It often includes boils and cellulite.
Causes of Bacterial Skin Infection
Although everyone is exposed to bacteria, few are affected by an infection due to certain factors such as:
- Low immune strength.
- Damage to the skin from burns, eczema, cracks, or dry skin.
- Surgical procedure in which injections are given without appropriate aseptic precautions.
- Any trauma or injury due to falls or accidents.
- Spread of infection from infected people through razors, towels, pillow cases, etc.
- Certain diseases such as HIV, cancer can also fail.
Symptoms of a bacterial skin infection include
- Boils / blisters filled with pus.
- Ulcer or sore formation.
- Liquid discharge.
- Red rashes with swelling.
- Severe infections can also lead to a fever.
Ayurvedic treatment of bacterial skin infection
You can take the following medicines internally to treat the bacterial infection:
These pitta dosha drugs have calming properties and also purify your blood. It will relieve you of the itchiness associated with bacterial infection.
- If you have wounds, dress properly and apply ointments.
- Wash your wound with an appropriate antiseptic solution.
- Keep your skin moisturized.
- Include wheat, dates, raisins, pomegranate, gooseberry, ginger, coriander, pepper, long pepper, and buttermilk in your diet.
- Avoid cucumbers, sauce, cottage cheese. Cut down on salty, sour and spicy foods.
- Avoid pitta, which makes diet and lifestyle difficult.
- Avoid more contact with hot surroundings and humid climates.
- Avoid drinking alcohol and smoking.
- Avoid sharing towels, razors, etc. with others.
- Minimize long-distance travel.
- Take tablets
Benefits of NEEM
- Antibacterial, antiparasitic, antifungal and antiviral
- Detoxifies and purifies the blood
- Treats infections
- Acts as a de-wormer
- Treats skin conditions
- Helps in treating diabetes
2 tablets once or twice a day.